1) This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you
disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights - Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in
the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) License to Use Website - You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website,
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or
store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for
academic / non commercial purposes)
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our
website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
(4) Limitations of Liability - The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it
would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we
endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy;
nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-
date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions
(including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of
reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in
connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of
profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in this disclaimer
shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other
liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any
unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website for any purposes related to
marketing without our express written consent. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings
or spam. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which
could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. We reserve the right to edit or remove any
material posted upon our website.
(6) Variation - We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are
familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire Agreement - This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use
of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(8) Law and Jurisdiction - This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with India law, and any
disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, India.
(9) Our Contact Details - You can contact us by Email.